Rocket League Tracker Network
Recent:
SO3

0 Credits 1 Posts
Almost all the ranks for season 10 are displayed as unranked and show 0 games played. Even some of the MMRs are wrong, such as Rumble showing 1258 when I actually had 1513. I put a lot of weight into seeing my stats grow over time and I got GC in a ton of playlists but now it is showing nothing and I am irrationally torn up :(

Please fix this!

greenzoid

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I also have this issue with my season 10 and 8 ranks. I never really cared about it for season 8 but in season 10 I finished in the 1600s for the first time and I would have really liked to be able to come back to see that achievement in the future.

hahanden

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have this problem as well and I've seen it on several other accounts as well.

CiddyRl

0 Credits 1 Posts
Having the same issue issue + my wrong mmr in 3s

SomeDay

0 Credits 1 Posts
SO3 said:Almost all the ranks for season 10 are displayed as unranked and show 0 games played. Even some of the MMRs are wrong, such as Rumble showing 1258 when I actually had 1513. I put a lot of weight into seeing my stats grow over time and I got GC in a ton of playlists but now it is showing nothing and I am irrationally torn up :(

Please fix this!

Ended gc inn all modes and 1700 in both 3s and 2s. now they show the wrong mmr and people think im bad :)

ILChromium

0 Credits 1 Posts
have the same problem with season 10 mmr// pls fix it :)

KBMNoodle

0 Credits 2 Posts
same problem with me for season 10 and season 8.. Got to 1605 in doubles last season and it shows i played 0 games and my mmr was 1300..