After releasing the new Rocket League Tracker in-game app back in August last year, we released a dozen more updates. Now, we are happy to open 2021 (sort of) with Epic Platform support and a massive upgrade to the app. That includes a bigger window for an easier overview, second monitor support, and more.
- Profiles of Epic Game Store users are fully supported now.
- It is possible to get information about playlists in previous seasons now.
- We fixed an issue when the match history was not available for some new users.
- The full-size window is now available on desktop and in the game lobby. It provides more lifetime stats and a better overview of your progress in comparison to the compact window.
- It is now possible to switch the app's main window to a second monitor before or after a match.
- The compact window on the left side of the screen is now available only during a match and only provides information about teammates and opponents.
- New settings have been added to allow disabling some in-game features, such as a hotkey reminder.
- The important information about the application is now available on the App Info page.
- Numerous under-the-hood and UI improvements.
You can learn more about the PC app here. As always, we'd love to hear your feedback in the comments or talk to us on Twitter.